TRIVIA- - - In the Pokemon Stadium series (and later 3D games), Snorlax open their eyes when they faint (See the picture to the right).
- - - In Pokemon Snap, Snorlax stands up and dances to the music when the Poke Flute is used.
- - - In HeartGold and SoulSilver, if the player interacts with a Snorlax that is walking with them while at Mt. Silver, the message "SNORLAX is feeling very eager" will appear. This is due to Red, who is also at Mt. Silver, owning a Snorlax as well. While the player is on Mt. Silver, unique messages will also appear if the player interacts with a walking Pikachu or Charizard.
- - - Snorlax has the highest base stat total of all Pokemon that can hatch from an Egg.
- - - In Pokemon Gold and Silver, Snorlax is programmed to be able to learn Charm through breeding, but no other Pokemon in the Monster Group can legitimately learn it to pass down as an Egg Move in those games. In Generation III on, Snorlax can inherit the move from Bulbasaur by chain breeding.
- - - Snorlax is the heaviest Normal-Type Pokemon.