PROFILESome of the following information is from Hanon's "official profile," while other parts are various facts that I have gathered from the parts of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch that she appears in.
NAME: Hosshou Hanon
OCEAN PRINCESS: South Atlantic Ocean
BIRTHDAY: May 24th, 1989
BLOOD TYPE: B
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Shopping, flirting with boys, romance, makeup
FAVORITE SUBJECT: Japanese
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT: Gym
FAVORITE COLOR: Aqua
FAVORITE FLOWER: Sakura AKA cherry blossom
FAVORITE FOOD: Cheesecake
LEAST FAVORITE FOOD: Natto (fermented soybeans)
FAVORITE TYPE OF BOY: Matured men
"Hanon is the Mermaid Princess of the South Atlantic Ocean and keeper of the aqua ( mizu-iro "water-color") pearl. She is Luchia and Rina's best friend, but fights with them like any teenage girl. Unlike Luchia, Hanon goes up to land to escape water creatures. She is perky and feminine and a bit more worldly than Luchia, although she tends to be lazy in cleaning. This worldliness is evidenced by many of her actions—especially by her romantic pursuit of her music teacher, Tarou Mitsuki. Her idol form is Aqua Pearl Voice, although the first time that it is named in the manga, she is erroneously called Blue Pearl Voice." - Official Profile
BEHIND THE NAME"Hanon" is written with the kanji characters for "wave" (as in an ocean wave) and "sound." Based on Hanon's personality, I thought that the website really portrayed her well. If you want to search a characters name, feel free to go to http://www.kabalarians.com and see what you can find about their names as well!
- Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
- There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
- It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
- You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
- Although the name Hanon creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.